Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 365 #184 - odds and ends


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is odds and ends - I love these kind of challenges to use up the bits and pieces left over from all my other projects...everything on this card is odds and ends...I have one paperclip, one tag to stamp, the flowers are leftovers from my father's day project, the last of this baker's twine, I got the record keeping tag at a crop and only one pin and these last two buttons...phew - even the paper is scrap and the last card base in the box!

7 comments:

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Deena - I. Love. This! Those flowers really caught my eye and I love them combined with buttons. Super card!
Blessings,
Michelle

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Deena - I. Love. This! Those flowers really caught my eye and I love them combined with buttons. Super card!
Blessings,
Michelle

CarlaKH said...

Love this... I wish I could use the variety you used- mine would look like a train wreck but yours rocks!

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that's a masterful collection of odds & ends! LOVE it :)

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥ you have sooooooo totally ROCKED the odds AND the ends... absolutely IN LOVE with this one, what a brilliant combination of lots of different leftovers that all add up to "WOWZA"!!! :)

ScrappySandie said...

I totally agree with Lauren...this card is amazing! So much variety brought together perectly! WOW! Love it!
Sandie

Margaret said...

Your odds and ends look wonderful together! I love how the twine is looped around the card!