Sunday, November 4, 2012

2012 365 #171 - make a wish

This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is a silhouette or a number...I chose the first because I have the perfect, hardly used stamps for this challenge and just had to pull them out of hiding and let them see the light....
Let's see what you can come up with for this challenge!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Deena - This card is gorgeous. I love how you have made the image stand out in all those lovely details. Your cards are always just beautiful.

Electra said...

That is the coolest stamp-I would pay good money to wander around in your stash, my friend. I love the little flowers on your background too.

Rosemary said...

Love this, so feminine and pretty! There's also so much to be said for shopping our own stuff and finding something perfect from the stash!!!