Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2012 365 #180 - so grateful



This weeks challenge at Shopping our Stash is a Thanksgiving or Thank you card...Thank goodness for our stamp club...it is like she knows what our challenges are going to be and sets up my cards perfectly :) - especially as this colorado low coming through has grounded me with a huge low pressure headache and it is making everything torture this weekend....oh well, can feel the system letting up on my brain a bit this morning, but until then, I will use another stamp club card....this one is along the style of what I would have done anyway, so it is a bonus that she gave us the idea!  Now out to shovel...maybe fresh air will help the headache out! 

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oof, missus! i am SO SORRY you are another one with the headaches or should i say HEADACHES b/c mine definitely have all caps! hope you are feeling better, it is VERY hard to think when ones brain is being SQUEEZED but clearly it has not effected your supreme creativity or talent modes AT ALL! this is soooooooooooo totally ♥GORGEOUS♥!!!!!!!

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! That DP is wonderful and love the starburst on here! Fantastic card.
Hope you start feeling better soon.
In enjoyed being on the SOS design team with you and will miss y'all so much!
Lynn

Jessi Fogan said...

It was only last summer that I made the connection between low pressure & the miserable headaches...it SO sucks!
I love the layered rosette (gorgeous!!) and that fabulous banner :) Shoveling...I don't yet feel your pain, but I will. Soon, I bet!

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Deena~ Hope that headache is "all better" by now! Your card is amazing...love the DP's and the layered rosette...gorgeous!
Sandie

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Deena - I can so relate to the headache....hope you have had relief. This is a great card, I love the paper .....embellishment. I can only think of the ribbon name, not sure that's right. Anyway, beautiful card!
Blessings,
Michelle