This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is "Tool Shed" - use a tool that you have neglected or forgotten about...
my tool was the all time basic of all - a ruler....I never use a ruler for anything, yet I have several of them....I did the black outline on this image with one - and as you can see from the imperfections, there is a reason I don't use one very often! Let's see what tools are hiding out in your shed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
a *RULER* is a brilliant choice and has been used to perfection on this AWESOME card, missus! ♥
Cute card, Deena...I was wondering of your tool was a stencil of some sort to line up those aqua embellies. A ruler makes more sense!!!
you used a mini bottle cap! i love those!
I would love to know the name of the stamp you used on this card!
How adorable! Love the fun image and sentiment!
I LOVE all those dots! And the mini bottle cap is SO FREAKING CUTE! Why is it making something teensy automatically makes it adorable?
It is from art impressions.
Post a Comment