Tuesday, May 28, 2013
#38 - Graduation
This week is our Second Anniversary at Shopping our Stash and our challenge for you is to make a graduation or anniversary card...I can't believe it has been two years already, but it has been a fun ride....I totally scraplifted this idea from a father's day card in paper crafts magazine...loved the idea of it, but added my own spin to it with the colouring etc...I love the look of the copics on the kraft paper, but the blending leaves something to be desired on this paper....come and have some fun with this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
absolutely ♥LOVE♥ this... there isn't a grad in the entire world who would not LOVE to see this in their mailbox... just such a cuuuuuuute hedgie and perfectly colored etc. you SO rocked this one, missus!!!
Colouring on kraft is just...better :) I love that sweet little hedgie & the mixed fonts!
Oh what a cute hedgie and LOVE your card! That design is wonderful and just perfect for any grad!
Congrats on the 2 year milestone too! Fantastic!
Lynn
So adorable!!
Post a Comment