Sunday, June 16, 2013

#41 - Forever grateful

This week's challenge with the Opus Gluei Poohbahs is things with wings - fairies, butterflies, birds etc...this is about as clean and simple as you could possibly get for a card - especially one from me, but with all my stuff packed away and time at a premium this is what you get...but I kind of like the way that it turned out....the orange is all sparkly looking in real life so it does have a bit of dimension....but my basement has cabinets ordered and the electricity is now complete...drywall goes up next week and then we are off to the races...hopefully mid-july will bring me back into the real crafting world instead of the stuff I jammed into a box of "what I might need over the next 3 months" - that stuff is never enough!  Play along, won't you?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous! Your one layer card is fabulous!

Jana said...

Oh, this is stunning. Love the bit that leads off the card. And these colors are wonderful. Sometimes simple is the BEST.