Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#43 - bundle of joy



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your oldest embellishments....okay, so these are the oldest embellishments around in the history of my embellishment purchases (I think)...they were bought for a baby card more than 12 years ago and had never been used until today....plain, simple and to the point (plus the only really old things I have unpacked - they were in the bottom pouch of my rollie tote and I never knew they were there)...pull out your oldest stuff and join us, won't you? 

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

definitely a case of "oldies but goodies"!!! i think i had some of these, too, actually... but i never made them look nearly as good! ♥

Jessi Fogan said...

omg, I remember buying these style stickers too! WHOA. I love the stacked blocks :)

Rosemary said...

This is adorable. I love the idea of finding those oldies but goodies we've all been hoarding and creating!

Margaret said...

So cute and what a great use for those older embellishments!!