This weeks challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use office supplies or a back to school theme....I opted to try a bit of both...added some tags and paper clips and did a fun school tag too...my oldest heads off to her first day of high school...kind of bitter sweet day...she is excited though, so that is always a good thing...can't believe grade 9 is high school already...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My oldest starts grade 9 tomorrow - yikes is it!
Love your card :) The clips are perfect!
Nicely composed and executed! I love the colors!
Hugz,
Chana
Oh my! I love the elements you used on this card! Those die cuts are great!! High school huh?? It will go quickly! I have one left to get there and I'm hoping to keep him "little" for a while yet :)
Blessings,
Michelle
Post a Comment