This weeks challenge at
Shopping our Stash is to use your oldest flower products- stamps, primas, paper etc...I used 17 paper flowers and a flower embossing folder that hasn't been used in years - plus used a "virgin" die that has never touched paper...until today!...the flowers are from one of my first prima tins that I just "had to have"....but have barely touched...trying to use up tons of stuff now that I am organizing the craft area....almost out of space and that is not a good thing...the room is huge...and now the cupboards are full!
3 comments:
I love that ribbon! And omg, what a perfectly random flower cluster. Love it :) And uh-oh about the storage...yard sale? Yikes!
I was looking for your cool little Halloween treat boxes, but I like your spray of flowers card too. Blessings!
This is gorgeous. Love those colors. Everything on here is perfect.
Post a Comment