Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#61 - think pink

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to "think pink" - either using pink as the predominant colour in your project or to do something for breast cancer awareness....this time I chose the pink as one of my co-workers left on an early maternity leave due to complications in her pregnancy.  I made her a diaper cake out of the little collection that we took up for her and I think that it turned out super cute!


and that counter top sneaking in to the picture is a sneak peak of my new crafting space that was officially released to me by hubby this weekend...now I just have to clean up all the drywall dust on the cabinets and then I can take some pics and give you a tour...loving it!

3 comments:

Glimpses of My Heart said...

What a super gift! I love the booties and the banners you made for the sentiment. Looks amazing! Can't wait to see your new crafting space!
Blessings,
Michelle

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, now this is absolutely precious! I hope she is able to get the rest she needs to keep cooking that baby!
(And, Barnyard Dance? We went through 3 copies of that book, it was so loved by our boys. I could probably recite it from memory still.)

Margaret said...

This is such a sweet gift idea! It is so pretty and functional!

Can't wait to see the pics of the new space!