This week's challenge at
Shopping our Stash is to use stitching real or faux on your project...I finally got my sewing machine unpacked from the garage! Wahoozle! I couldn't find my thread so I had to use pink (it was already loaded)...so that was where my platform began....join us
5 comments:
isn't it weird that sometimes it's the OBSTACLES that are most inspiring?! i mean, this would be COOL with white or black thread... but it's ♥AWESOME♥ with the pink! wahoozle, indeed, missus!!! :)
The pink stitching looks fantastic and I love the gorgeous fabric flowers!!
Wahoozle. I love that word :)
The pink rocks - pink & kraft look great together! Love the fabric flowers too :)
Those flowers are great and I love the stitching in pink! This is such a fun fun card!
Blessings,
Michelle
The pink is great. I need to use my machine to make cards. One day. Soon...
Post a Comment