Tuesday, September 9, 2014

#54 -thank you chick

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a chicken in your project...I love this little paper chick and I love the paper piecing and glasses as an add on - I was teaching a class at my lss and got to use this stamp set for the class...liked it so much that I had to add it to my stash...such a surprise lol!  Play along with us, will you?

7 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I love him paper pieced! And those glasses are too cute!

lauren bergold said...

the chick was already adorable, the paper piecing ROCKS, and the glasses just totally put it over the top! awesome, missus! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Imma need those specs, STAT. LOVE this!

Donna said...

That wee chick is super cute and I love the paper piecing!

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute, Deena! I could have used this guy! Love the CAS!
Hugz,
Chana

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute, Deena! I could have used this guy! Love the CAS!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Super cute CAS card!