Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#62 - have a bootiful day

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use halloween type stuff...I am not a halloween card maker, but I do think this set is super adorable, so I had to play with it...I think I will put this one in a little frame and put it up on my desk at work for the next couple of weeks, cuz it is just fun and my workplace is incredibly bland and dull....

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

This is soooo cute. I'd frame it, too!

lauren bergold said...

you should DEFINITELY frame this! those monstas are sooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! they could totally take over the universe, we'd just be petting them and taking their pictures!!! :) :) :)

Donna said...

Love your Halloween monsters!! I would totally keep this on display in my craft room...all year round!

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG cutest monstahs ever!!! This is adorable :)

Chris Dring said...

Oh the cuteness!!! I love this!