Tuesday, October 28, 2014
#63 - rolling rolling rolling
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use round in your project...this one has so many round aspects that it hurts...first the dome ball and all the circle cuts and then the million styrofoam little balls...they are still rolling all over my craft room...everywhere...turns out there was a hole in the bag and when my daughter squeezed it to hand it to me they blew up everywhere....but the end result is worth the endless vaccuuming...these guys are sooo cute in real life and will have a space on my Christmas tree for years to come! Join in with us this week, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Wow what great decorations. A Christmas bunny one. awesome job on all of them and thanks for explaining how you made them. Happy vacuuming.
Oh, my word, how cute are these?!?!??! And I hear you about those Styrofoam balls; saw a picture of a cat that got into a bag of them. Can you say: static?
Oh my gosh Deena!! Those are sooooooo cute!!! Where did you get the plastic domes??
UGH on the sytro balls, I had a similar experience with micro beads...was easier to vacuum them than try to pick them all up LOL
These are so sweet and I love the little 'snowballs' floating in the domes! Probably more than you liked them all over the crafting space! ;)
OMG these are precious!! I love the little scenes you created inside!
(I have a couple boxes of the 'treat cups' for cards that SU had a few years ago...I wonder if I could repurpose those into something like this??Hmmmm!)
They are just kids Christmas balls from michaels. They come in two halves to fill with paint etc. I just used the halves separately.
I think they would work. Just a little less 3-d effect but then you can put them on a card. Might have to do that now that I thought a out it. Have 5 or 6 boxes of those cups still. Hmmm
oh HOLY WOW, yes, those little critters are an olympic gold medal winning level of cuuuuuuUUuUUuUte!!! plus, i think you win for MOST round elements, too, lol. (sorry about the vaccuuming marathong... anything styro is diabolical...) WORTH IT, tho! ♥♥♥
Awwww these snow globes are so adorable :)
Cutest Christmas decorations EVAH!! Love these!
Post a Comment