Tuesday, November 11, 2014

#66 - not ready for Christmas

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a Christmas set for a project other than Christmas...these little bunnies are included in a Christmas set from Lawn Fawn - to me they look more valentine/birthday, so that is the kind of card I made...birthday greetings...play along with us, will you?
snow day

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I LOVE these little bunnies! I almost used them for this challenge, too. :) They are totally a Spring thing, which may be why I love them in a Winter holiday set.

PS: Perfect use of that doily!

lauren bergold said...

i *LOVE* those xmas bunnies!!! i love them as every day bunnies, too, as this card proves so perfectly! :)

Chris Dring said...

How cute is this card! Love those little bunnies!

Donna said...

Super cute bunnies!! I love lawn fawn stamps!! Ohhhhhh and I love the doily underneath!! Fab job!!

Chana Malkah said...

Great color choice. This lovely card definitely screams...NOT X-MAS!
Hugz,
Chana