This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called "free is good"- use something you got free from somewhere in your project...I got one of these sticker sheets free at a crop that I went to back in April and thought I would use it up...I whipped up a quick set of birthday cards with some scraps I had laying around from some other projects...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
#69 - flower sticker birthday set
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called "free is good"- use something you got free from somewhere in your project...I got one of these sticker sheets free at a crop that I went to back in April and thought I would use it up...I whipped up a quick set of birthday cards with some scraps I had laying around from some other projects...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, those are some pretty cool stickers. I never get nice stickers like that. Love the set of Birthday cards!
oh WOW, missus, you have ROCKED this one for sure.. times FIVE!!! i looooooooooove those gorgeous stickers, the watercolor effect is drool-worthy! well done using the whole sheet and winding up with a selection of pre-made cards in stock!!! ♥♥♥
Great set of cards, I would never have guessed the flowers were stickers!
Not only did you whip up a gorgeous card - you whipped up FIVE of them! Each one is fabulous!
I love these stickers! I always say I should buy more and then every time put half of them back :)
Post a Comment