This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your favorite technique...right now I think my favourite technique has to be die cutting stamped images...I am completely hooked on them...this card has all the snowmen and the tag die cut and stamped....made a few of these ones this year!
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
#71 - favourite technique
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your favorite technique...right now I think my favourite technique has to be die cutting stamped images...I am completely hooked on them...this card has all the snowmen and the tag die cut and stamped....made a few of these ones this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Now I have a magnetic platform mine could be die cutting images lol. Awesome job on the step card, I love how you put it all together with the die cut snowmen.
That is adorable! I love Paper Smooches images!
holy WOW, that is a GREAT card, people will swoon when something this fab lands in their mailbox! <3
Great technique and I love the card you designed. That orange really pops and adds great interest to the project. Very nicely done indead!
Hugz,
Chana
He he he those snowmen are sooooo cute! Great job on the step card!
Post a Comment