This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a project using at least three patterned papers...this one cuts it with 4 so I am in the clear...phew...the Christmas tag was made for a sample to sell the 7 gypsie tags at my local scrapbook store, but I kind of stole the idea from a similar project off of pinterest...tweaked it to be my own though....play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
#75 - thrice as nice
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a project using at least three patterned papers...this one cuts it with 4 so I am in the clear...phew...the Christmas tag was made for a sample to sell the 7 gypsie tags at my local scrapbook store, but I kind of stole the idea from a similar project off of pinterest...tweaked it to be my own though....play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
CASEing + tweaking to make it your own is the best! I do it often. :)
i cannot imagine a project involving those UBER-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute reindeer that would not be delightful, but this one especially ROCKS! love it, missus! :)
Beautiful tag! I love the scalloped layers and stitching! Very nicely done1
Hugz,
Chana
Super cute tag, love all the papers, especially the reindeer one. Awesome job.
Oh those reindeer are soooooo cute!!
Fab tag!!!
Your tag is so cute and whimsical, Deena! Love the papers you used and the wonky stitching just makes it more fabulous! Love it!
Post a Comment