Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#4 awesome kid - monster

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a hidden element on your card or project...if you pull on the tag that looks like it is in front of the corrugated paper, it is attached to a gift card holder that comes out with a card......play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Cool! I love gift card ideas.

lauren bergold said...

i'm with leslie, you can NEVER have too many awesome GC deployment options! never ever ever! and this one's a corker! :) :) :)

Donna said...

Oh my gosh....too funny...I almost used this SAME collection of papers and stuff this week!! I couldn't find the library card pockets though...ratts!
Fab job!! I love the bright colours and all the monsters that come in this collection!

Chana Malkah said...

Nice design! I love gift card holders with interesting deployments. Would have loved to see this one deployed!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Ok, now this is a super cool card! Love the hidden gift card element, and that paper collection is adorable!