Tuesday, January 20, 2015
#5 not your ordinary paper
this weeks challenge at shopping our stash is to use paper that is anything but ordinary. I chose to use canvas paper. This paper has been hoarded away for at least 12 years as I did not ever want to sacrifice it.... not any more...I cut into it and stamped away. The copic markers caused a cool effect which was semi watercolour but I ran into the problem of my black ink reactivating on this paper. Oh well. Live and learn. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ohhhh that canvas paper is awesome! Love the image and the sentiment! Great job Deena!
I looooove the canvas paper! And the running? You meant to do that!
i almost used canvas paper, i LOVE that stuff, and WOW you make it look AWESOME! (ps: seriously, i really did think YOU MEANT TO DO THAT... it looks like the coolest most loose and perfect watercolor effect! i need to go try my copics on my sticky back canvas!!!) ♥
Never heard about canvas paper, Fabulous job on your project.
Beautifully done! There's nothing more to be said!
Hugz,
Chana
No way there was an accidental bleeding on this masterpiece, because your card is amazing! Love the water color look, that image, and the sentiment! Wow!
Post a Comment