This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a project love related....I have had this paper pad laying around for a bit and I am on a kick to use one new stamp from a different set with every project for the next while until they have all seen some ink....these ones I bought back in the spring and hadn't used yet, so this was their chance...same with the heart die....play along, will you?
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
#7 - love me do
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a project love related....I have had this paper pad laying around for a bit and I am on a kick to use one new stamp from a different set with every project for the next while until they have all seen some ink....these ones I bought back in the spring and hadn't used yet, so this was their chance...same with the heart die....play along, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Super cute card for the challenge.
love that sentiment stamp and that UBER-cool colorful viewmaster paper soooo totally ROCKS! ♥
Nice goal with the stamps. Good luck with that. That is some fun paper you used on your card. Great job!
Very pretty card Deena! I love that you are using never inked stamps...I need to do that!!
So, you are USING stuff? I don't understand the concept.
And thanks to Lauren for pointing out the ViewMaster paper. I thought they were just pretty circles.
Please let us know how that whole "using uninked stuff" goes. Heck, it might catch on! :)
I love that sentiment! And the hearts! And that viewfinder paper! I love this card! What a concept you have: actually using ALL stamps in a set! Who knew!
LOVE. Just LOVE this!
So nicely crafted! Love the sentiment!
Hugz,
Chana
Post a Comment