This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is a collaboration with Words to Scrap By and the theme is "The earth has music"...we were told we could interpret it however the theme moves us, so I chose sunshine and the song lyrics that go with it...hoping you have a warm spring coming your way and that you join in and play with us all this week!
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
#20 - The earth has music
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is a collaboration with Words to Scrap By and the theme is "The earth has music"...we were told we could interpret it however the theme moves us, so I chose sunshine and the song lyrics that go with it...hoping you have a warm spring coming your way and that you join in and play with us all this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
There's something about sunburst images that make me smile. Love this!
i love how much contrast and texture you've worked into this, and of course the song "you are my sunshine" is ALWAYS a winner!!! fun! :)
beautiful jab, love the sunshine theme and song, will be humming it all day.
Great take on the challenge Deena! You rocked it!!
I love your unique approach to the theme! Very nicely done! Love your design!
Hugz,
Chaan
Oh, this is so fun!
I love your take on the challenge! Super cool sunburst!
Post a Comment