This weeks challenge at shopping our stash is to use washi tape on your project. Preferably your oldest. This pink stuff was the first that I had purchased before I really even knew what it was for. I love making feathers out of washi tape...just fold the tape in half over top of some wire and trim...easy peasy and it gives a cool look...this card is made out of all left overs from my desk and some old Rubons that barely work anymore. Play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
#27 -feather thanks
This weeks challenge at shopping our stash is to use washi tape on your project. Preferably your oldest. This pink stuff was the first that I had purchased before I really even knew what it was for. I love making feathers out of washi tape...just fold the tape in half over top of some wire and trim...easy peasy and it gives a cool look...this card is made out of all left overs from my desk and some old Rubons that barely work anymore. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Another fab idea for washi tape, Awesome card and great use of your stash on the desk. Great card!!!
oh my gosh! what a BRILLIANT way to use tape!!! ok, i HAVE TO do this right this second!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
BRILLIANT!!!!!! Sorry, Lauren, but I thought that before I even read your comment. BECAUSE IT IS!
Well aren't you a smarty pants! What an awesome way to use washi tape! Make your own feathers in EVERY colour!!! Fantastic!
Deena, I love your feathers! I've tried this, but I don't think my tape was wide enough. Yours look fabulous! I am inspired to give it another try. Maybe on our upcoming challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugz,
Chana
washi feathers! genius! I've never seen them before and ooooh gotta try it
Washi feathers? Brilliant idea! Love them and your card!
Post a Comment