This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your mists....this card has many kinds on in, however they are hard to distinguish from the regular paper....these papers started out white and I used yellow red and green to get the gradients and the solid yellow...it is also misted with a pearl to shine it up a bit...the trees were misted on to my stamps as well as the deer...makes for some versatile products...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
#29 - get misty
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your mists....this card has many kinds on in, however they are hard to distinguish from the regular paper....these papers started out white and I used yellow red and green to get the gradients and the solid yellow...it is also misted with a pearl to shine it up a bit...the trees were misted on to my stamps as well as the deer...makes for some versatile products...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Just beautiful! Love the gradient panel!
now that i read where you misted i'm even more impressed by this... b/c you've done it sooooooooo neatly and seamlessly!!! especially that gradient panel! YOWZA! ♥
Wow, I am impressed at how evenly everything is applied. I usually make the worse mess! You have done an outstanding job here using your sprays and mists. My hat is off to you!
Hugz,
Chana
Like Lauren said, I'm so impressed that you misted everything, and it all came out so perfectly! I'd never be able to do that! What a fabulous card!
It's all in the masking. Not hard to do at all.
WOW!! Fab job Deena!! I would never think to use mists or sprays to colour paper!!
Post a Comment