Tuesday, June 16, 2015
#32 - out on a limb
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use trees or foliage in your project...I have been experimenting with watercolours lately and did this one with Tim Holtz inks....I love this tree die and use it quite often, however it is the first time my happy birthday has touched paper, so bonus for that...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Super tree, and I love the layered sentiment.
what a FABULOUS background!!! watercolor + sequins??!?! YES, please!!! :)
Great tree and love that layered sentiment, nice job with the watercolouring. but sequins I so want to use them but I seem to be sequin challenged.
Oooh! Pretty background and the tree is awesome as is that layered sentiment!
Pretty card, Deena! You did a great job with the water color and I love your tree stamp! Nicely organized project and well crafted!
Hugz!
Gorgeous! Great job Deena!
Post a Comment