this week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a project "for the boys" - father's day being this weekend, I had no problem coming up with 5 boy cards (each of us having one dad and one step dad - plus one for hubby from the girls) - all the same style with 3-d cutouts. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Look at you, cranking out not one but five amazing guy cards! You go girl!
Wow I had trouble coming up with one but look at you go girl, all of them fabulous.
holy WOW, you were totally on a roll! each one better than the last! MOST impressive, missus! :)
Wow, I struggled with one card and here you have completed five super duper masculine projects! I am in love with the bear cards, so cute!
Hugz,
Chana
Wow look at you go with all your dude cards!! Awesome job!
Post a Comment