Tuesday, August 25, 2015

#42 - SPLISH SPLASH



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use wet mediums to make your project....I did water colour on my image and then dripped brown ink all over the cards...plus I figured I would go for the extra bonus of using an image with water in it just to cinch the deal...play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Is that one of those old SU water color images? I like them, mostly when other people use them, though. The brown splatters are a nice touch!

Chris Dring said...

These are very pretty. Love the subtle colors and the brown splotches are a nice added touch!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i love EVERYTHING about these, but especially the brown splatter/flicked type thingies... which i need to remember for the very last minute when i discover that smudge/stain/droplet of... SOMETHING... i never intended! :) ps totally bonus points for using a water image! SCORE! ♥

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful watercolouring, gorgeous card,

Donna said...

Lovely lovely lovely
Great take on the challenge!