Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#43 - a little birdie told me

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a bird on your project...I have had these little birds and cage die and stamp sets for a bit, but they have never touched paper - until now...I am hooked...I might just have to come up with a few more projects with these in the next few weeks!  Play along with us, will you?

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, funny how we finally use something then we can't stop using said item.

Leslie Hanna said...

Cute! Love the newsprint behind the cage.

Chana Malkah said...

This is just adorable! Nothing in the world like "discovering" fun stuff in you stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

This is adorable, Deena! Love those wee birdies!

lauren bergold said...

UBER-cuuuuute card & bonus points for using NBUS!!!! niiiice! :)

Donna said...

Love the cute bird and cage set! Glad you got to put it to good use on this super cute card!