After a summer break we are back at the Order of the Opus Gluei...this week's challenge is to show us what you have done on your summer vacation. We have been super busy in our household this summer. I took 5 weeks off work and we went to the lake. We went to the United States with our next door neighbours. We had VIP passes for folklarama and used them to their fullest extent. We went the Canadian museum for human rights. We canned beans, beets, pickles, zucchini and made several batches of salsa. We bought 2 new vehicles. We got one teen ready for driver's education. We got the other teen ready to start high school. We held an ice cream party for all of our friends and neighbourhood kids. That was a blast. And we are back to work and school on Wednesday. In there I got a bit of cleaning and crafting in too. All in all it was a fabulous summer and I am sad to see it end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment