Tuesday, September 8, 2015
#45 - mirror, mirror
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something reflective on your project...to me, this does not feel like my best work...I tried to get the little mirror to feel like it fit on this card instead of being slapped on there, but I don't think I achieved the look I had in my brain....oh well, it was definitely a challenge to say the least...but that is a good thing, right? Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great card, I think it looks fine, great sketch and use of the "mirror"
Cute fox, and I like the layout, too.
I think the mirror looks fin where it is. And yes, this was a tough challenge!
i can relate to that feeling, but on the other hand *HOW* can a card that features a fox in spectacles EVER be considered anything less than AWESOME??!?! (trick question; it couldn't possibly; so there!0 :) :) :)
I am liking the mirror just as it is and that fox in glasses??? Too cute! I think you did a great job on the challenge lady!
I think you deserve a shiny ribbon, the likes on your card, for having a fox wearing glasses on it! Fabulous card!
Post a Comment