Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#65 - let it snow

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called let it snow - use a snowman or snowflake on your project...I did both with this cased project off of pinterest...I loved the layout of this card and the ink on the one side so I had to copy it off of the internet...not sure where I saw it to give credit but I changed it a bit for my own preferences anyway...play along will you?

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

So cute! Love the partially-inked background.

Chana Malkah said...

Great project and perfect for mass production! Beautifully done!
Hugz,
Chana

Donna said...

Super cute, love the inked background!

Chris Dring said...

OMG! These are adorable! Love!

Angela said...

Had to stop by and tell you how adorable this is...love it! Happy Holidays to you!

lauren bergold said...

ack did i never get here to say how FABULOUS these guys are??!??! love love looooooooooooove those beautiful inky backgrounds, especially!!!!! ♥♥♥