| On Christmas day we lost one of our beloved members of Shopping our Stash. Leslie passed unexpectedly and it caught us all by surprise...we are putting together a tribute to this fabulous, creative and witty lady we called the Crooked Stamper....we will miss you greatly Leslie. At Shopping our Stash we are all picking our favorite project by Leslie and posting it. Before creating this post, I had picked the same card as Carla - only in green, as that was the first time I "met" Leslie...we often had the same snark and sense of humour and there was more than one occasion on this blog that I had to go back and "re-make" my project of the week as we often came up with the same idea - even using the same stamp sets...I guess we were kind of kindred spirits that way, without even meeting in real life. It is hard to write this as her Christmas card arrived at my house this morning...may still change that to my favorite card as I posess it in real life, but that makes it just a little to real for me....we will miss you dearly Leslie...I hope you passed knowing that you were loved here in blogging and crafting world, and from the wonderful and caring words that your family has given us, it is beyond obvious that they loved you dearly as well. Until we craft again my dear friend.... |
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
In remembrance of a wonderful woman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Deena, I love your card choice and your words about Leslie. It is amazing how she touched and brightened each of our lives. I bet she thinks we are all being a little "smushy" right now. Big eye roll!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Shopping Our Stash
Wonderful tribute to Leslie. I weep every time I read one of the blogs, look at her artwork to the point hubby said "quit reading that stuff" since reading what the SOS ladies have written I have more insight into that wonderful woman.
Love the card and your post Deena.
Until we craft again, I love that.
{{{hugs}}}
Donna
Beautiful tribute to our dear friend, Deena!
Post a Comment