Tuesday, April 12, 2016

you stamped with what?? #37



This week's challenge at shopping our stash is called you stamped with what??? The challenge is to use something unusual to stamp with that would not normally be used for stamping or crafting, so needless to say, I went back to my crafting beginnings and grabbed a little potato.  I carved it into a cloud shape and made my background with it by dipping it in white paint and then clear embossing it to make it dry quicker....play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! it's so funny, i was thinking of potato stamps, from grade school... we never made anything that looked as beautiful as this, tho, that's for sure! sooooooo cool!

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! This is soooo bright and cheerful! And you used a potato to stamp!! How cool is that?!

Donna said...

Awesome idea with the potato! Makes lovely lovely clouds!
Fab take on the challenge!
Next time I have a potato I am totally making a stamp!

Chana Malkah said...

Great idea and beautifully executed!
Hugz,
Chana