This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use speech bubbles in your project...I tried to go in the non-traditional sense by not having my speech bubble come out of a character...just for something different...play along with us, will you?
arrgh! only just realized i never commented on the SOS cards on tues... which is a pity b/c they are ALL sooooo awesome!!! (& i loooooooooooove how cleverly you've used all of those bubbles... this is SO great, missus!!!) ♥
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
4 comments:
way to think outside the box, great card!!!
How fun is this!! I love all the patterns and colors!
Nice job! Great way to mix colors and patterns and reduce your stash!
Hugz,
Chana
arrgh! only just realized i never commented on the SOS cards on tues... which is a pity b/c they are ALL sooooo awesome!!! (& i loooooooooooove how cleverly you've used all of those bubbles... this is SO great, missus!!!) ♥
Post a Comment