Tuesday, June 28, 2016
#54 - how does your garden grow
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use an image of something that can be found in the garden...I chose birds and flowers...I made this card as a special request for a birthday for someone who loves humming birds...I tried to get the colouring to have a 3-d effect...but the picture is poor - it has been raining and dark here all day...sorry about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very pretty!
Hugz,
Chana
sooooooooooooo very gorgeous!!! and YES, your coloring is even more outstanding than usual! wow! ♥
Such a beautiful image, and I love how you colored it!
Damn those dark days when the cameras go a depression! I love the rectangular shape of this one as well as the trim at the bottom.
What a beautiful image!! I love the lacy trim and pearls! Very pretty card!
Lovely card, nice colouring. not much fun when it's dull, I sometimes miss that perfect outside time to take a picture, I do find the ott light handy when the sun isn't out.
Hello Deena: Even with the lighting being bad, this card shines. Love this Hummingbird and flower image and you colored it beautifully.
It looks like you fussy cut it, did you?
The rectangular frame is lovely, or is it just a corner punch, either way, it frames your beautiful image perfectly.
Hope the sun is shining for you today.
Big Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment