Tuesday, June 21, 2016

#53 - always a bridesmaid

This week's challenge for Shopping our Stash is to use a dress or a dress form in your project...I love this image and think that the sentiment is great, so I had to combine the two to make a sassy birthday card for someone...play along with us, will you?

8 comments:

Chris Dring said...

LOL! The perfect sentiment for that fabulous image! Great card!

lauren bergold said...

HA! perfect combination of image & sentiment! love it! :)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a great card! I love the image and she's colored so beautifully!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous image, beautifully coloured and an awesome card. great sketch and sentiment.

Mimi said...

Love the Marilyn look! Such a funny sentiment, too!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is awesome!! Fantastic image!!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh WOW!! Deena, I love this fabulous image from Kraftin Kimmy, this is a classic pose from Marilyn, what a cutie!!! beautifully colored, love the shimmery dress and the sentiment is a perfect match.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Chana Malkah said...

Great card, Deena! The sentiment is perfect!
Hugz,
Chana