Tuesday, June 14, 2016

take a selfie #52


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a polaroid scene - I made this card for my girls to give to one of their most favorite and respected dance teachers...she is 76 and needed a hip replacement...she still teaches irish dance with vigor and energy....and will be back in her tap shoes in September to keep on teaching...play along, will you?

7 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Cute image and just perfect for the challenge! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, SO CUUUUTE!

Barbara Godden said...

Love this group selfie, awesome job.

Mimi said...

This is so cute-- that's exactly what kids do in a picture! I just watched a documentary about Irish dancing... omg, looks so tough!

Chris Dring said...

Love this group selfie card! What a perfect card for your girl's dance teacher! She'll love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I bet it brought a smile to their teachers face! I love the green ric rak too!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh my gosh!! what a fantastic group selfie!!! I love the expressions and antics of this cute kids, just like what kids do on selfie pictures, what a riot!!
Your daughters teacher will totally love this card, what an amazing woman, tap dancing and Irish dancing is so hard, I hope she gets back on her feet soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.