This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your bedding as inspiration for a card...I couldn't get a picture of my bed without my dog photobombing me, so this is the best I could do...but you get the idea...I think my background on the watercolour paper is almost an exact match (mostly by fluke, but I was impressed with myself nonetheless)...play along will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
am i the only one who longs to find a sprawly dog sticker to put on the card now??!?!? ok, yes, i'm probably the only one... :)
oh how i LOVE this card... beautiful take on that gorgeous bedspread and YOWZA what a great job with the watercolors! ♥
Wow, well done! I think you win for a perfect match-- this could have come in the package with that bedspread! (Check out Barb's... she did a really close match, too). Thanks for the pic-- your doggy makes me happy!
I love the watercoloring that you did! Great card and such a cute doggy :)
Ha ha ha,you forgot the dog on your card ;) - just kidding - your card is fabulous!
Beautiful bedding and fabulous job of replicating it on a card. super cut picture of the dog too.
Hello Deena: I love how close your beautiful bedding is to your gorgeous card, seeing your doggie so happy and contented rolling around in that bed really makes me smile, what a sweet picture!!
Hugs,
Maria.
Perfect! Wow, couldn't have captured your bedding any better.
Hugz,
Chana
Fantastic job on the challenge! I would have sworn you just put a picture on a card! Fabulous!! And, your dog is darling too!
Post a Comment