Tuesday, July 19, 2016
#57 - you are matchless
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a matchbook or matchbox for your project...I made this one to hold a gift certificate...it is too small for a gift card but our lss still gives out certificates so I can use it for that as a gift for someone...plus it was fun to use frogs for no real reason...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
frogs, i feel safe in saying, are ALWAYS a good idea!!!!!!! (in a crafting context. o'course. frogs in a gardening context are a mixed bag... and frogs in a menu/dining context would kind of wig me out) :)
let me start again: what an awesome card! THESE FROGS are particularly awesome! and the sentiment rocks! ♥♥♥
(yeah, that's better. let's go with "take two" k?!)
Super cute gift card holder, love the frogs, awesome job.
Haha! Fun sentiment, and perfect for a GC.
I love your frog project! It is so cute and sweet! I don't play with frogs much but now I really want to! Adorable!
I love the frogs and that cute greeting!!! So fun!!
Post a Comment