Tuesday, September 27, 2016

#67 - apple for the teacher


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to to use fruits or veggies on your projects...as summer is not quite over here (even though technically it is - but we don't want to wish winter here too quickly) I thought I would use strawberries...play along with us, will you?

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Fun and cheerful multi-purpose card! Tres efficient!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Deena: Strawberries are my most favorite fruit so I love this pair of plump and juicy strawberries.
The die you used to frame this strawberries is just beautiful, super fun pattern paper too.
XO
Maria.

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card, it's bright and cheery and the background paper just screams Celebrate!!!,

Chris Dring said...

I love how that black frame really makes those fabulous strawberries really pop! What a fantastic card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So very cute!!

lauren bergold said...

BERRY nice indeed!!! (ok, sorry, but it had to be said, lol!) :)