Tuesday, January 10, 2017

#2 - stickle me elmo


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use stickles or a like glittery substance on your project.  I used lots of sparkly, glittery goodness on this card - all with scrap paper from the paper stack...I love this stamp and there are only a few people I know that I can give it to, but they will absolutely get a kick out of it if they get it...play along will you?

8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course you have THE PERFECT STAMP for this one!!!!! :) :) :)

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely done, Deena! Apparently, you number among the few who know how to take pictures of projects with sparkly elements! Love your project. The glittery goodness is perfect for your sentiment!
Hugz,
Chana

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, love the sentiment and how you "stickled" it. great design too.

Chris Dring said...

Totally the PERFECT stamp for this challenge! Well done!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

haha! What a funny sentiment!!! Love the card!!

Mimi said...

You could mail this to me... I'm totally comfortable with this honest language! Lol! Absolutely worthy use of Stickles!

Marina said...

Really fun and the glitter is really pretty.

Donna said...

He he he he he he he he
That has got to be one of my all time favourite stamps!!
Just about the perfect amount of snark (and you know I love my snark)
Fab job sistah!