This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use fanastical beasts on your projects - monsters, faeries, unicorns - what ever your heart desires...I will always flock to a monster in a challenge like this...so here is mine...he is a left over from a kit I got a couple of years ago...it is almost completely used up now...just a couple more cards left to make from it...play along will you?
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
#3 - fantastical beasts
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use fanastical beasts on your projects - monsters, faeries, unicorns - what ever your heart desires...I will always flock to a monster in a challenge like this...so here is mine...he is a left over from a kit I got a couple of years ago...it is almost completely used up now...just a couple more cards left to make from it...play along will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
"AWESOME" is indeed the correct word for this fun and FABULOUS birthday card, missus! :) :) :)
Super fun birthday card! Love those cute monsters!
The perfect birthday card! Love the monster image. His expression works perfectly with the sentiment!
Hugz,
Chana
Love these monsters!!
I think we must have had the same kit!
Super cute card! Fab job!
So cute!!
The chevron paper in the background is so bold... love it! Also, the kraft is perfect!!!
Hahaha!! this card will bring a huge smile to anyone who receives it. Love this cute little monster, he looks like he ain't to happy at all to be celebrating.
Love the paper too.
Hugs,
Maria.
ADORABLE Great job with the challenge.
This is such a funny card - I love the speech bubble and all the bright patterns and colours.
Post a Comment