This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a rose on your project. I chose to go with non traditional rose colours today to fit in with a theme for a birthday party. Play along with us, will you?
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
5 comments:
Thus looks cool-- almost like it's glowing!
This is one beautiful rose die, love it with the dark background and the sparkle of the glitter.
Lovely Birthday card.
Hugs,
Maria.
Love the non-traditional colors on your fabulous card! That rose die rocks!
Gorgeous!
I love that rose die too!!
Gorgeous rose, beautiful card.
Post a Comment