Tuesday, December 4, 2018

#130 - happy birthday dude

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a masculine birthday card.  I always find making masculine cards to be a challenge, but the easiest way for me to do it is with minimal embellishments.  It is hard for me to not go overboard and make them girly, but I think I achieved masculine with this one.  Play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Such a simple design, but depending on the paper you use in the background, it could easily be made into a more feminine card! Awesome card!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhh what a beautiful design and such a great combo of dies and paper! ♥

Barbara Godden said...

Great design, love the big sentiment on the very masculine paper. btw love plaid backgrounds.

Donna said...

Yep - I struggle with masculine cards too!
This is just perfectly dude-y!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the die cut sentiment with that awesome pattern paper in the background.
Simple and beautiful masculine card.
XO