Tuesday, December 11, 2018

131-143 - seasonal projects








This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a seasonal project...we are getting ready for Christmas so I whipped up a few projects...the first one is a pop up box card that I made for an entry into a contest at our local radio station - hoping to win a gift card...the next ones are paper frames that I made for some quick decor (well, not really quick, that is kind of a lie) for the fireplace mantel and one for the mother in law.  Finally, I made some grinch cards because who doesn't love the grinch.  They aren't old stash though as I just got the stamps on Friday but I couldn't wait to play with them.  The sparkly paper however is quite old so I felt they could qualify.  Play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That pop up box is soooo cool! You so deserve to win that gift card for it! The framed art are all so adorable and love the Grinch cards! Did I say Wow!?

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, missus, you are soooooooooooo rockin' the xmas projects! (i am pronoucing that PROjects with a long O like an honorary canadian!) ♥♥♥

Donna said...

WOW you have been a super busy crafter!
Love the grinch cards and the decor pieces are amazing!!!
Fab work!!

Barbara Godden said...

I was happy to make one card, and you have made a whole boatload of projects. they are all fantastic!!!