Tuesday, January 8, 2019
#1-7 Winter Blues
Welcome to a new year and new projects. This year I am trying to do 300 cards or paper projects and am trying to use up some of my ridiculous paper stash. I am also going to try to make sure that at least once every month new stamps meet ink. I have so many that haven't been used so that is my goal this year. We are playing with the winter blues at Shopping our Stash this week after a bit of a holiday rest. The goal of this challenge is to use blues or winter or a combo of the two. I made a few playing with one of the new die sets I purchased just prior to Christmas...the layers are fun so I made a few. Play along with us, will you?





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Boy you have been so so so busy, love those die cuts. and the snowmen are adorable. Awesome cards.
holy WOW, you are on a roll! love that amazing layered tear drop die... very very cool indeed! ♥
300 projects for 2019??? You are off to a strong start with these cards!
ACK I adore those wee snow people, they are so freakin cute!!!!
Love how you used that tear drop die! Your cards are lovely, Jo x
Way to get a start on those 300 projects! These are all so fabulous! Love that layered die in the background, and all the different dies and stamps you've combined. (And you know I LOVE the snarky ones! LOL!)
Post a Comment