Tuesday, March 3, 2020
9-12 Is it summer yet?
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a project with a summer flair. I can't wait for summer as the winter here is soooo long. This year hasn't actually been too bad or super cold, but winter started here at the end of September and will still go for at least another 2 months. Beachy goodness (if only in stamps) always feels warm and summery to me. Play along, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is lovely, Deena! My favourite colours and so beautifully done, Jo x
Beautiful quartet of summery goodness. fabulous job.
Mmmmmmmmmmm makes me wish I was back in PEI watching the ocean waves roll in on the beach...
How many more months???
Sigh...too many...
beachy goodness is always my fave and you've rocked it with this fab set missus! ♥
Love this beautiful, huge wave, I wish I knew how to surf, this is the kind of waves that are always spectacular to see.
Awesome job.
XO
Post a Comment