Sunday, May 15, 2022

ATC - Tiny Craft - flowers

 This week's challenge at A Tiny Craft is flowers.  We still don't have any flowers where I live but today I saw the first leaf buds on our earliest leafing tree showed up over night.  Yay - me may just get spring yet. And what is a better sign of spring than those beautiful flowers?  I make my ATC cards for the breakfast program and thought these may just brighten up some little ones' days.  Play along, will you?



3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Are they layering die cuts? they are beautiful and of course purple my fav. colour. They will be loved by the children in the breakfast program. Love the idea of giving childred a boost in confidence. AWESOME.

Donna said...

Pansies are my all time fave flower - and your pretty purple and yellows completely put me in pansy adoration mode!
I am with Barb - are these layered dies??
And they are perfection for the breakfast program!

Deena said...

yes - they are layering dies from Altenew...I love using them :)