Tuesday, May 24, 2022

SOS - Make mine a tall one

 This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a slimline or mini slimline card for your project.  I am just starting to get in to the mini slimline trend but have been making regular slimline cards since the beginning of time...that is where I actually started out with my card making...funny how everything comes full circle, isn't it?  I did a mini card today to change it up a bit.  Play along will you?


3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

so gorgeous, missus! beautiful coloring and i love the white on white layers!

dj said...

Your color combo is so elegant!! I love the gold and aqua together!! Your slimline card offers great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge (Make Mine A Tall One #471) over at Shopping Our Stash.

AlisonC said...

I really like the soft blue and gold. Great idea to have all the border detail in white so looks fab but doesn't detract from the images. x