Monday, August 15, 2022

A Tiny Craft - remembering Lindsey

 This month at A Tiny Craft we are celebrating the life of one of our own design team members - Lindsey who passed this past month.  I didn't know her well as I just started working with her on this design team and am really saddened that I didn't get to work with her more and get to know her better.  She had an awesome clean and simple style and loved cats.  This is what I focused on when making my cards this week.  They will be donated to our food bank breakfast program in her memory to keep her crafting style alive.  She will surely be missed by many.  Play along with us this month, will you?




3 comments:

Donna said...

These are so awesome and a purrrrfectly purple Ode to Lindsey
💜

Barbara Godden said...

So cute, so CAS and so purple fabulous job capturing Lindsey's CAS style and love for cats & purple. Nice they are being passed on in her memory.

Chris Dring said...

What a fantastic set of atc's to be donated in Lindsey's name! These capture her style and love of purple and cats perfectly. Hugs!